Monday, August 31, 2009

Moving Day!

Today was another rainy day. Dad came down with a bad cold yesterday so he slept in while I went and checked into my apartment. I went back to the hotel to pick him up and we went to go pick up my boxes. We had to go to two different post offices to try to track them down, and come to find out they had not arrived yet!!! This was pretty disappointing, but we went back to walmart and picked up a few items that I needed from the boxes like blankets and a pillow. We also got food at walmart and brought everything back to my new place. We went back to Boston's for lunch, checked out Fred Meyer (much like a walmart) for a few last items. Dad left around 3... it was pretty hard for both of us to say bye! Since he has left I have unpacked my few belongings and talked to mom and Lucas on the phone. I took a couple of pictures of the place...I didn't get any good ones of my room, plus it was messy from moving...

The common area

More of the common area

Part of the kitchen

Tomorrow I have to go register for classes and attend orientation! Hopefully I will start meeting people!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck MB!!! Be sure to register for all the fun classes!
    Uncle Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! The problem with them paying for school is that I have to take ones approved by them!! I guess the days of ballroom dancing and badminton are over...or history of horror films in your case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa.....Sounds like things are going great - I am so happy for you. By the looks of the fish you posted I might have to come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete