Thursday, December 10, 2009

Family Photo

I have to take the time to post the following picture. My three closest friends up here and I decided to have a family portrait taken with the mascot, the Nanook bear. It was taken back in October but we finally got our hands on it! Leah is in the hat, Ben in the red and Marilyn is on the bottom left!




I would also like to take a minute and make a shout-out to my UNCLE BEN and say thanks for the advice to bundle up when I go outside up here! What would I do without you?!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marybeth I like your picture you seem to have nice friend they are all good looking and of course you too. It was nice talking to you this afternoon it made our day. Were counting the days too it will be nice seeing you. Bye Memere and pepere Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA -
    You know I always have good advice! Remember to wear your boots when it snows too. Cold and wet feet are unhappy feet! Can not wait to see you at X-MAS! Travel safe.
    Uncle Ben

    ReplyDelete