Wednesday, December 9, 2009

End of the first semester!

This semester has gone by so fast!!! Monday is our last day of classes and then I have two finals and I'm done!! Everything is still going pretty well. The sun comes up around 10:40 (right nowish) and sets at 2:45! It is pretty cool to experience, but I'm ready for dinner at 3 and bed at 5 which isn't quite right! It is interesting getting out of class at 10:15 and the sun hasn't come up yet! The high sofar for today is -7 but it didn't feel too cold walking to class this morning. It is very dry here and I think the cold in Maine feels a lot colder than it does here. Everything is full of static electricity!!


Here I am yesterday at 2:15 pm watching the sun set!

Sunset again


We took a drive to North Pole to visit Santa!!!!

North Pole, Alaska! It's about 15 miles away from Fairbanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment